Access on bottom of foot?

Access on bottom of foot at first thought it was planters hard spot but then it began to fill with puss...

After realizing there was a sliver size piece of glass and pulling it out some puss exited....

Then but a needle but seems as though all the puss will not drain?

And now the puss has become bloody and foot has swollen and is tender to the touch the needle hole is still open but nothing will drain?

Any help please on what to do?

I am going to doctor tomorrow but the pain is unbelievable tonight...

See a podiatrist. You have infected it with the needle, which was not sterile.

• Joe

The whole foot is swollen? And the pain did not go away when you got some drainage?

I'm agreeing with "formerly_bob": you're in serious trouble that can't wait until tomorrow. ER.

You should go to the ER tonight. Not because it hurts but because you now have a serious infection that could become dangerous if you wait until tomorrow. An infection such as you described can overwhelm the immune system and cause sepsis.

Take some acetaminophen such as Tylenol for the pain. it is good that you are seeing a doctor because you sound like you have an infection. I had a similar experience and lost the second toe on my right foot as a result because I didn't get proper treatment soon enough.