Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 6 months ago

These CAPTCHA"s are so blurry, and so easy to get wrong, is a van a car, pick the van and the checkmark comes up but that means nothing?

How many CAPTCHA's did you answer to post one answer?

Does the pole count as a traffic light, this took 21 tries to post this question.

• xg6
    Favorite Answer

I can make out the pictures in the CAPTCHA "test" okay but my question is where do they get them from? They look like the kind of pictures people take by mistakenly pressing the camera button. And by the way, I'm tried of having to pick out the store fronts, cars, palm trees, steps, crosswalks and traffic lights

• paul

one every other day

• ?

Usually one, sometimes none. Im sure the only reason they put these captchas up in the first place is to generate more traffic on the website. The number of people bleating about having to click a few squares is HUGE.

I think it sucks. Sometimes, it wants you to click on things that aren't there. My eyes aren't the best, so even when the things are there, I miss them quite often.

• .

For some reason, on my iPhone, I have to answer five or six tests, but usually just one on my PC.

Edit: To answer this question on my phone, I had to take seven captcha tests.

Sometimes 3x. They look for "buses", and show campers, etc. and more idiocy.