Pregnancy symptoms, negative tests?

I had unprotected sex with my fiance on my ovulation day (the 1st) and he ejaculated in me. I took a pregnancy test maybe Wednesday morning and it was negative. I took another last night and it said "Not Pregnant". I took another this morning with my first morning pee and it was negative. I am due to get... show more I had unprotected sex with my fiance on my ovulation day (the 1st) and he ejaculated in me. I took a pregnancy test maybe Wednesday morning and it was negative. I took another last night and it said "Not Pregnant". I took another this morning with my first morning pee and it was negative. I am due to get my period either today or tomorrow, but so far, no signs of it. I've been having uterine cramping (usually I cramp other places, but not yet), lower back pain, headaches, major nausea (no vomiting, though), major fatigue, food cravings and last night, I couldn't stand the smell of chicken alfredo (which is my absolute favorite food). Would I still have such intense food aversions with PMS?
Update: The issue is that my fiance and I don't live together yet and whenever I am with him, we don't always have sex because he has a low sex drive and isn't always in the mood for sex, so I imagine trying to conceive is going to be difficult.
Update 2: I know everybody is different, but when my friend was pregnant with her first, she missed her period and took a test the next day and it was positive and then I bought her another test and was in the bathroom with her when she took it (we're comfortable with each other) and a positive came up immediately. I... show more I know everybody is different, but when my friend was pregnant with her first, she missed her period and took a test the next day and it was positive and then I bought her another test and was in the bathroom with her when she took it (we're comfortable with each other) and a positive came up immediately. I guess I expected something similar.