What's with this yahoo glitch?

Ok, so I recently created a yahoo account. However, whenever I answer a question, I won't receive any points for it, and it also says I haven't answered any questions on my profile page. How can I fix this?

Also it will still show my answer on the question, but it won't show them on my profile.

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

Could be a Glitch you cant Fix that Unfortunately you just have to Sit Back and Wait and Hopefully Yahoo will Correct the Problem Later on check back later on to see if its Fixed

• .

If you answer a question with a BA already selected, you get no points. If you're answering questions that have no Best Answer chosen, then you should get 2 pts and it's a glitch/bug if you aren't.

YOU can't fix it. It may resolve itself, but there is no method provided to use to contact anyone working for Yahoo Answers to resolve those types of issues. The only contact avenue we're provided with is a method to appeal content removal or to appeal a suspended account.

• Ben

Glitches on Yahoo Answers happen every so often for whatever.

As to your first point it will be because you answer a question that has already received a best answer. They dont give any points for that. As to the other points I am sorry but I dont really understand--sorry.

• Dragos Drakkar

The site says you get zero points for answering a question with a best answer, but it is just a left over from when that was true. Checking the point total before and after will show that you do get the 2 points despite the incorrect message.