Whats wrong with American. justice when people who are guilty beyond a re\sonable doubt are let free..like Lorena Bobbit?

Update: she wasn't even wealthy. I know in some parts of that country there is vigilante justice almost. I own a ranch in Jackson Wyoming and about 20 years ago a drifter came through and raped a girl, and when the authorities were taking the suspect back to Cody I think to stand trial they shot him. said he tried to... show more she wasn't even wealthy. I know in some parts of that country there is vigilante justice almost. I own a ranch in Jackson Wyoming and about 20 years ago a drifter came through and raped a girl, and when the authorities were taking the suspect back to Cody I think to stand trial they shot him. said he tried to escape but everyone knew what happened and nobody said a word
1 answer 1