Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCycling · 6 months ago

I heard Chris Froom had a muscle twinge?

will he still be OK for this years touring France bike race

4 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Whatever Chris Froome MIGHT also be, he is first and foremost a fellow human being who so far has been pretty much harmless to society in general.

And now he has suffered a bad accident with serious injuries with multiple fractures.

It may well be not only career ending but also life changing.

As far as trolling goes, this is one of the most distasteful examples I've seen in quite awhile. I certainly understand why you choose to post anonymously.

Apparently not all of your brain has atrophied, only the part dealing with empathy, compassion and moral.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Its more serious than that, he tore his pretention ligament. He will need an extra strong dose of steroids. Wonder if there are any cyclist that could get hold of some for him??

• 6 months ago

A " muscle twinge"? Are you kidding me? He had one hand off his handlebar when he was hit by a freak crosswind and was pushed into a stone wall at 56 kph. He broke his femur, his hip, his pelvis, ribs, his elbow, a vertebra in his neck along with some other internal injuries. If he makes it back for next year,(2020) he will be doing very well

• 6 months ago

Yep, his ballsack bounces around from it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.