How to remove yellow sweat stains from a white mattress?
- Common SenseLv 76 months ago
Then, buy yourself a mattress pad/protector. It will certainly extend the life of your mattress and prevent any stains from getting into the mattress material.
- M JohnsonLv 66 months ago
Oxi-clean. Make a liquidy paste, let it sit for ten minutes. Wipe off and dry with hairdryer.
- ArimatthewdaviesLv 76 months ago
Spray it with hydrogen peroxide and then rub it with a white Terry towel.
- mokrieLv 76 months ago
You pretty much can't get them out. Spend the money on a good quality mattress protector. Any mattress sales place should have them.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- perfectlybakedLv 76 months ago
Maybe one of them Tide pens?