Are there boxing timers that you can control the volume of? Mine is really loud, and it bothers my dog. I want to buy a quiet timer?

I own a boxing timer, it makes noise to start the round, at the 2 minute mark, to end the round, then for a 1 minute rest. Then repeat the cycle all over again. You plug it in, and it changes color when it changes intent (red for rest, green for go, yellow for "warning - round will end in 1 minute". ... show more I own a boxing timer, it makes noise to start the round, at the 2 minute mark, to end the round, then for a 1 minute rest. Then repeat the cycle all over again. You plug it in, and it changes color when it changes intent (red for rest, green for go, yellow for "warning - round will end in 1 minute". Does anyone know any stores or websites that sell the same exact product but where you can lower the volume? Any help us appreciated, thanks.