Walipmemo asked in TravelAir Travel · 6 months ago

If being in a car is uncomfortable how would it be on an airplane?

In a airplane being hours with madness... Travel NEVER

7 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Neither cars or planes are uncomfortable

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Not all airlines and airplanes are the same. Some offer better, more comfortable seats than others.

I've flown some airplanes in which I was uncomfortable after 2 hours. Other airlines I have had no issues even after flying 6 hours or longer...

Then there is also question of where you're sitting in the plane. Economy seats are usually smaller, offer less legroom, etc. compared to upgrading to business or first class.

• 6 months ago

I'd greatly prefer to fly verses driving

• 6 months ago

It's not bad in first or business classes but economy can be excruciating especially if you're tall

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

You can get up and walk around on a plane. And there are bathrooms. There are also entertainment units on the back of the seats on longer flights and you can watch movies.

• 6 months ago

The same as being in a car. It will be no different, really.

• 6 months ago

Sounds like you have a larger issue with airplanes than just sitting on one for a flight. For the most part, flights are no more uncomfortable than taking a bus. But, with a flight, you get to the destination much faster.

Securing a window seat gives you something to do during that flight, just like looking out the window of a car while bored. You get to see many different styles of landscapes and cloud formations during that time period.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.