Walipmemo asked in TravelAir Travel · 6 months ago

If being in a car is uncomfortable how would it be on an airplane?

In a airplane being hours with madness... Travel NEVER

• RICK

Neither cars or planes are uncomfortable

• Jay P

Not all airlines and airplanes are the same. Some offer better, more comfortable seats than others.

I've flown some airplanes in which I was uncomfortable after 2 hours. Other airlines I have had no issues even after flying 6 hours or longer...

Then there is also question of where you're sitting in the plane. Economy seats are usually smaller, offer less legroom, etc. compared to upgrading to business or first class.

I'd greatly prefer to fly verses driving

It's not bad in first or business classes but economy can be excruciating especially if you're tall

You can get up and walk around on a plane. And there are bathrooms. There are also entertainment units on the back of the seats on longer flights and you can watch movies.

The same as being in a car. It will be no different, really.

Sounds like you have a larger issue with airplanes than just sitting on one for a flight. For the most part, flights are no more uncomfortable than taking a bus. But, with a flight, you get to the destination much faster.

Securing a window seat gives you something to do during that flight, just like looking out the window of a car while bored. You get to see many different styles of landscapes and cloud formations during that time period.