Is there any asian supermarkets that do delivery in Tauranga?

Countdown doesn't have a huge selection of asian snacks etc that I'm looking for. Plus Newworld and Paknsave don't do delivery. I'm a busy person plus I don't have full time job I'm working part time. When I'm not working I visit my family. I have to save as much money as possible since... show more Countdown doesn't have a huge selection of asian snacks etc that I'm looking for.
Plus Newworld and Paknsave don't do delivery.
I'm a busy person plus I don't have full time job I'm working part time.
When I'm not working I visit my family.
I have to save as much money as possible since I have to pay rent and buy groceries each week.
Plus I like to have rainy day money you never know when things are going turn to custard and you'll need money for something.
Ive always tried to save money whenever Ive had jobs.
I like to cook in bulk it saves time and power.
Plus I think it helps when I'm busy as theres meals in fridge or freezer.
I'm trying to healthy and lose weight I'm not huge I just want to have smaller waist and tummy.
A lot of snacks in supermarkets are junk food gross not good if your trying to lose weight and be healthy :(
1 answer 1