How would you deal with tenants not letting gardener I pay for into the backyard to mow?

The gardener didn't report this to me, so I've fired him. This is the 2nd tenant & gardener that has done this to me. The tenants have to move their cars when the gardener shows up, and they don't want to move them. I lived there before, & I gladly moved my car so the backyard would look nice.... show more The gardener didn't report this to me, so I've fired him. This is the 2nd tenant & gardener that has done this to me. The tenants have to move their cars when the gardener shows up, and they don't want to move them. I lived there before, & I gladly moved my car so the backyard would look nice. Sometimes in that area you might have to park a block away, but I still did it. Would you evict these tenant who at least pay on time, raise their rent more, or make them pay for a gardener? If I make them pay for a gardener, I still don't trust they are going to even do it. I asked the gardener I just fired why certain parts of the backyard weren't done. He said they don't want move clothes off the clothes line so he can mow there. He also said they have a bunch of junk laying around they don't want to move so he can mow. When I fired him I had to explain to him AGAIN the tenants are not the owner I am. I told him he should have reported this to me right away so I could have taken care of it. Has anyone else had problems with gardeners & tenants on a property you don't live at? I would be happy as a tenant the landlord was paying for a gardener, and I would want it done to look nice.