Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Husbands: Is It Obvious When Your Wife Is On Her Period?

I'm getting married soon and I just want to hear any personal stories. Do you notice when your wife is on her period? Have you bought her pads/tampons before? How can I make her feel better during this time?

Their legs get red. Seems like a nasty rash when they are wearing short shorts

I have been married twice and had a lot of girlfriends. Their belly swells a bit, they walk funny, leaning forward a bit and they believe that they smell, they don't. Do i like sex during a period? Makes no difference to me.

• Banana

My husband can always tell usually because of the way I start acting the week before like crying during movies for no reason I've never asked him to get me tampons or pads just because I don't use them that frequently and I stock up well in advance. I always like to be cuddled a little bit and I'm usually a little territorial with my food. The thing is it varies from woman to woman and as you are married to her you will find out exactly the kind of things that she needs either because she asked you or because you ask her

• mike m

Yep, she's an even bigger ***** at that time.

Just tell her [I KNOW YOUR ON THE RAG BUT DON;T TAKE IT OUT ON ME]

Duhhh, the most important one without a doubt - don't say, ...."Are you on your period or something?"

Without a doubt the second most important one "You're acting just like your mother."

I know you feel unattractive but you're beautiful, if you want to lose weight for you then I will support you, but you don't need to do it for me."

• MissA

It's not all that obvious when a woman is on her period, although a man who (presumably) lives in the same house and sleeps in the same bed with a woman has better chances of noticing. And a woman may well mention that she's menstruating even if her partner doesn't just pick up the clues.

You know what *is* really obvious? Tragic menstruation fetishists wanting to hear stories about period sex. Get a life.

The best thing for her at this time is plenty of sex

Why is this any diffrernt before marriage or after?

When my wife was on the rag I stayed away as much as possible.

You don’t make them feel better .

I have never bought her tampons .

We are in our late 50s and married for 28 years