Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Remember when Eve ate an apple, and then God was like "oooooooo. You ate the apple, Eve.......?

....... Your punishment is that you will be banned permanently from the Garden of Weeden, and human beings must now always wear clothing to cover up the shame of you, and your apple gluttony. oooooooo"

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

No, and neither do you. We weren't around then, and we certainly don't know what kind of fruit the forbidden fruit was.

Mortality, fertility, and cognizance of good and evil were not disasters, but necessary developments. Think again, dear one.

• 6 months ago

You might want to try and read the Bible to find out what it really says.

Eve did not eat an apple.

• 6 months ago

It was not an apple.

• 6 months ago

What apple? No apple. The Bible says nothing about an apple.

• Chi girl
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

"You ate the apple, Eve." You forgot the context?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

No. The word "apple" is not in the entire Book of Genesis.

Here is a search for the word "apple" in the entire Bible, you will see that no Scripture verses are from the Book of Genesis with that word. https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?...

• Chaillot
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

It's a joke. You might want to take off the misty glasses. Realize it's meant as a joke up there.

• 6 months ago

Don’t forget that god also made childbirth painful as part of his revenge on Eve for her magical fruit eating treachery.

• You appear to be confusing a false teaching with what is actually written. It is good to be against false teaching that causes unnecessary suffering. It is not in The Bible. I quoted what God said in The Bible, please read that or read Genesis 3 KJV for yourself.

• I suspect that this "apple" was probably magic mushrooms. Talking snakes and the other endless nonsense. God created the eating apple, then when somebody ate the eating apple God was like, ooooooo no, no, no.

• Chaillot
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Rose, we know how it works. It's a joke up there. Do you not get that?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No I don’t, because it never says it was an apple. FAIL

• 6 months ago

Yeah, he never saw that coming, did he?

• 6 months ago

Yeah, that was kind of stupid and petty. Also, being omniscient and all..? That douchebag, Yahweh, should have understood the appeal of those fruits. And that putting both the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge smack in the middle of that garden..? Was stupid. And basically just asking for trouble. <Sigh.> Apparently he must have flunked out of god school. ;)

• There are many times written in The Bible where people questioned God. A questioning mind is required to study anything, including The Bible. Isaiah 43:26 KJV Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.