Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 months ago

I think I swallowed a bit of paint?

Hello,

I am currently an art student and I had to purchase gouache (a type of paint)

I used it for the first time in class and i forgot to wash my hands. When i came home i ate and i am a bit scared because i may have touched something i ate with my hands. I did not read the label at first, but when i did it says it can be harmful if swallowed and to wash hands immediately (contains copper). It has been about a week since it happened and i feel fine. I was wondering if it can be harmful still.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's fine, don't worry about it, if you got a bit of paint it won't do anything, you don't want to be swallowing a pint of paint, that's what the warning is referring to lol.

  • 6 months ago

    call 911 if you start to feel sick or anything

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.