Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 6 months ago

Why is Chicago so cold? Its June and its in the 50's. Maybe there is less CO2 in Chicago?

Update:

Why has my question been moved from Global Warming section 20x?

Update 2:

Every minute. Must be a paid Chinese Communist troll.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Forget about CO2. You've been duped.

Quote:

. “I have yet to see credible proof of carbon dioxide driving climate change, yet alone man-made CO2 driving it."

--Dr. G LeBlanc Smith, a retired Principal Research Scientist (geology) with Australia’s CSIRO

`

Attachment image
  • 5 months ago

Chicago is dominated by black criminals who bring their cold Darkness to it

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Just be thankful you aren't in Southern California. Our spring has been the coldest winter I can remember but our weather may still be a bit nicer than yours but we don't have an decent winter clothes.

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Here is the link: https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/city/time-series/USW00023174/tavg/3/5/1989-2019?base_prd=true&firstbaseyear=1944&lastbaseyear=2000

• Chris
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Not to worry. Temperature records can be adjusted later to make sure this turns out to be the hottest June in Chicago’s history. Is science great or what?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Michigan average temp should be 80 - Right now its 60 - So since these people that claim global warming and we have to cool off the earth. Well here you go.

Global warming is a slow and steady rise in Earth's surface temperature. Temperatures today are 0.74 °C (1.33 °F) higher than 150 years ago.

So the weather has been 20 degree cooler then the average - so is global warming real............

• 6 months ago

It's the Canadians . They illegally dump their surplus cold air South of the border not only ruining our Summers but also creating tornadoes intended to kill Americans .

• 6 months ago

Because weather patterns.

If it was the Co2 , then shouldn't regions with a lot of open land be colder most of the time?

• 6 months ago

you don't understand how climate change works obviously, you think that current weather is indicative of climate change, I feel sorry for you anti-science people you have been manipulated by the GOP and big money and you don't even realize it

• Horse6 months agoReport

American Atheist = Denier. Prolly a weirdosexual too.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I don’t think Americans are prepared for climate change.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/punched-face-u-floo...

• I will never complain about the weather when it's in the 50º's or 60º's. Remember about this time last year we were in the mid 90º's with 100% humidity? I'd rather be comfortable than miserable.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

In 1897 when CO2 was much lower it was in the 100's in June in Chicago.

Global warming is a cult based on misinformation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.