Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 6 months ago

Why is Chicago so cold? Its June and its in the 50's. Maybe there is less CO2 in Chicago?

Why has my question been moved from Global Warming section 20x?

Every minute. Must be a paid Chinese Communist troll.

Favorite Answer

Forget about CO2. You've been duped.

Quote:

. “I have yet to see credible proof of carbon dioxide driving climate change, yet alone man-made CO2 driving it."

--Dr. G LeBlanc Smith, a retired Principal Research Scientist (geology) with Australia’s CSIRO

`

Chicago is dominated by black criminals who bring their cold Darkness to it

• JimZ

Just be thankful you aren't in Southern California. Our spring has been the coldest winter I can remember but our weather may still be a bit nicer than yours but we don't have an decent winter clothes.

• Dirac

Here is the link: https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/city/time-series/USW00023174/tavg/3/5/1989-2019?base_prd=true&firstbaseyear=1944&lastbaseyear=2000

• Chris

Not to worry. Temperature records can be adjusted later to make sure this turns out to be the hottest June in Chicago’s history. Is science great or what?

Michigan average temp should be 80 - Right now its 60 - So since these people that claim global warming and we have to cool off the earth. Well here you go.

Global warming is a slow and steady rise in Earth's surface temperature. Temperatures today are 0.74 °C (1.33 °F) higher than 150 years ago.

So the weather has been 20 degree cooler then the average - so is global warming real............

It's the Canadians . They illegally dump their surplus cold air South of the border not only ruining our Summers but also creating tornadoes intended to kill Americans .

Because weather patterns.

If it was the Co2 , then shouldn't regions with a lot of open land be colder most of the time?

you don't understand how climate change works obviously, you think that current weather is indicative of climate change, I feel sorry for you anti-science people you have been manipulated by the GOP and big money and you don't even realize it

• Horse6 months agoReport

American Atheist = Denier. Prolly a weirdosexual too.

I don’t think Americans are prepared for climate change.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/punched-face-u-floo...

• I will never complain about the weather when it's in the 50º's or 60º's. Remember about this time last year we were in the mid 90º's with 100% humidity? I'd rather be comfortable than miserable.

In 1897 when CO2 was much lower it was in the 100's in June in Chicago.

Global warming is a cult based on misinformation.