Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Isn't white genocide the funniest thing you have ever heard?

Every time I see a Conservative get on here and cry about "blood and soil!" and the islamafication of Europe I get a raging hard *****.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yeah? Then what do you do, sit in mom's basement and self-suck?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, it's all rather pathetic and funny. Some people are just desperate to play the victim.

• 5 months ago

I think you should see a therapist about that....really....

• 5 months ago

It is very strange that the man of colour is proud to be seen with a White woman and to give her children. There are various contradictory reasons for this.

First of all, it is a matter of signaling the appropriation of a White woman in order to humiliate the White man on his own turf. This capture of the female is a very ancient ethological phenomenon for which history offers many examples, the roots of which are found in the animal kingdom. To be seen with a White woman is both a mark of pride and of revenge. At the same time, in Africa and the Middle East, men of the higher classes aspire to whiten themselves by taking a European wife; this is the case with a number of African and Arab monarchs. Similarly, African and Antillean women — from the days of French colonialism right up until today — dream of nothing but marrying a European, not only for the prestige but also to have less coloured children.

In these two contradictory cases, we observe a schizophrenic inferiority-superiority complex: humiliate the dominant White man by taking a White wife, but at the same time ‘whiten’ one’s own descendants, implicitly acknowledging feelings of belonging to an inferior race. Destroy the White race while whitening oneself: an insurmountable contradiction. Consider, too, Senghor, the ‘Négritude’ movement’s poet, who married a White woman and had mixed-race children!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I've never seen anyone rant with what you claim you've seen, lex.

• 5 months ago

Its less of a genocide and more of a suicide, cause leftists are a disgrace to their race and everyone else paying attention

• 5 months agoReport

Polish people now outnumber non whites in the UK.
      https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No trolll troll troll troll troll troll troll

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.