A gay man agreed that he had sex with many straight men and the appeal of gay sex to straight men is evident. Doesn't this prove anything?

"I'm a gay man and had sex with many guys. Believe it or not, the guys who ****** me were more often "straight-identifying" men, some of them even married.

The number of supposedly straight men who get engaged in gay sex is enormous. I think what is known is only the tip of the iceberg, and many straight men have sex with guys. Some of them still act as the active partner and have their cocks sucked, then penetrate the passive guy. Some go both ways... But, I think the appeal of gay sex to straight guys is quite evident and the anonymity of sex as well as the illusion of keeping the straightness also helps.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"the number of BISEXUAL men who get engaged in gay sex is enormous."

Fixed.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

"Doesn't this prove anything?"

Um....NO! That's based on opinion, big talk and your own assumptions, not fact. People have agendas. NEVER trust what people tell you. NEVER jump to conclusions based on what someone else says. They could be out to get somebody and spreading lies about them. ALWAYS check facts and verify their statements yourself. Most importantly...don't convince yourself that you've proven something when you haven't proven anything at all.

• 6 months ago

I don't think actual sex is common, but I believe the desire is much more common than anyone will admit. Beating someone up is a way of touching them without it appearing to be sexual.

• 6 months ago

No, MMS can identify as straight, but most are bisexual or gay. And many, if not most, straight men have sex with women, not men.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

You're really hung up on the concept of straight men having sex with gay guys aren't you

• 6 months ago

One experience, proves nothing.

• 6 months ago

BY DEFINITION, "straight" (that is, heterosexual) men find the idea of sex with a man to be a positive turn-off. They are incapable of achieving an erection when presented with a man as a sex partner.

BY DEFINITION, males who can achieve and maintain an erection with another male as sex partner are either "homosexual" or "bisexual".

Since the men that you call "straight" in this scenario also presumably enjoyed sex with females, that would mean that they were "bisexual", BY DEFINITION. There is absolutely no reason why a bisexual man couldn't marry a woman and raise a family. Calling themselves "straight", being married, or even BELIEVING themselves to be straight - NONE of these things make them actually heterosexual.

The men you've described here are all bisexual, and their sexual liaisons with a gay man "prove" only that they are not straight. That said, it is probably true that far more of us are bisexuals than most people imagine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.