I need to make a decision about which school I will go to?

I need help with a big decision. I am going into high school next year and I need to decide between two schools one is a 2 day a week school that I have been going to since 7th grade and have struggled to make any friends at and the other is a public school I have gone to a public school before and it gave me a lot... show more I need help with a big decision. I am going into high school next year and I need to decide between two schools one is a 2 day a week school that I have been going to since 7th grade and have struggled to make any friends at and the other is a public school I have gone to a public school before and it gave me a lot of anxiety... my sister is going to the public school so I would be able to see her and I am an atheist going to a Christian tutorial lol I want to be able to get a proper high school experience because I am a bit reckless but I don
Update: sorry I didn't finish it I don't really know anyone going to the public school and I have lots of depression and anxiety
0