How do you deal with people online who imply false things at you?

for example i ask questions and put facts about myself in the question, ie - im catholic, from britain, im male, in my 40's etc...then someone answers and implies the opposite of what i mentioned, they imply false things - which aren't true. they have the nerve to imply false things about you, contrary to... show more for example i ask questions and put facts about myself in the question, ie - im catholic, from britain, im male, in my 40's etc...then someone answers and implies the opposite of what i mentioned, they imply false things - which aren't true.

they have the nerve to imply false things about you, contrary to what you said in the question?

how should you respond to people like that without getting angry and typing something angrily at them? and really snapping.........people like this really frustrate me online.
1 answer 1