Can I sell "cash only" at a yard sale? Or is everyone doing Venmo and PayPal and whatever?

For expensive stuff ($100+), I'd take those over a check, but I feel like it's a massive time suck to have to go to my phone and make sure it all went through vs working cash out of a pouch. If I need to go digital - are those the two I should be prepared to use or are there other better ones?
Update: Good point Karen! I actually thought about that after seeing the answers pour in. I'm in Los Angeles and I'm used to seeing "kids" use the digital exchange of money quite often. Though I haven't been to a yard sale in a decade at least! Hence my question ;)
Update 2: POST SALE UPDATE: I didn't have crowds, so I could handle anything. It was mostly cash, but I did 4 sales by Venmo - neighbors walking by and checking it out - not being prepared to buy. I actually took 2 checks too! People I see walking their dogs every day - not worried I won't be able to find them if... show more POST SALE UPDATE: I didn't have crowds, so I could handle anything. It was mostly cash, but I did 4 sales by Venmo - neighbors walking by and checking it out - not being prepared to buy. I actually took 2 checks too! People I see walking their dogs every day - not worried I won't be able to find them if there is an issue!