Kevin asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 months ago

When I was getting myself out of the toilet seat to go wash my hands, I felt an ache in my lower left side of my front torso body.?

If that happens, does that mean my stomach inside pops open and spews our blood inside my entire body?

If your guts don't fall out of your butt you will probably be OK.

• ?

There's a lot of things that could be. Catastrophic organ rupture is not one of them.

• Sparky

Are you talking about a 'hernia'?

No. You are just being overdramatic. There is no such scenario going on in your body. That only happens in movies like Aliens or in situations where you have mortal gaping wounds to your intestinal and digestive organs. All an ache in your lower abdomen would mean is that either you are having menstrual cramps or have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) both of which are NOT fatal. Seeing that you are a male, it would be more likely for this to be a digestive issue like IBS or some non emergent issue. If you seriously have this happen a lot, go see your doctor for a checkup.

No it means it's time to put the crack pipe down.