Lending tack out yes or no?

Iv lent my saddle to a woman for her horse just until she had sale fitter out which was going to be a week. Now saddle fitter isn’t coming until 4 weeks. Said new horse is very stressy.... she said previous day he was so stressy he was prancing around and she was worried they were going to end up in the ditch. Am... show more Iv lent my saddle to a woman for her horse just until she had sale fitter out which was going to be a week. Now saddle fitter isn’t coming until 4 weeks.
Said new horse is very stressy.... she said previous day he was so stressy he was prancing around and she was worried they were going to end up in the ditch.
Am I being dramatic to worry about weather my saddle is going to be scratched? I feel petty but it cost me £1000 and is immaculate. I don’t want her hacking in it if he’s not relaxed. I can tolerate the school but do not want my saddle being scraped down a gate or a ditch. What do I say?