I am married for just 3 months. He slapped me today for 10 times. Drunk. I escaped somehow. What should I do?

I am married for just 3 months. I have known this guy and been on a relationship for 5 yrs almost. He drank quite regularly and exessively before marriage and we had very bad fights while drunk. After marriage I had few bad nights with bruises on my body. Next day he appologiesed and said he will only drink... show more I am married for just 3 months. I have known this guy and been on a relationship for 5 yrs almost. He drank quite regularly and exessively before marriage and we had very bad fights while drunk. After marriage I had few bad nights with bruises on my body. Next day he appologiesed and said he will only drink socially. His every promise is broken and he drinks everyday almost. Today he was enjoying a match with his friends, after his friends were gone,we had meaningless argue.He started forcing me to do something I didnt . Again his abuses started and it lead him to hit me. He slapped me 10 time( counting) Hit my head on the wall. Pushed me. I was continuously trying to escape but he didnt let me go to the door. Tactically somehow I managed to call my dad and told him to come urgently. He let me go when my father ring the door bell finally.(Luckily he lives near). My head is buzzing and I feel completely lost.
Update: p.s - I didnt know he drank regularly before marriage. And by the way he takes care of me in normal sober time. Talks sweetly and have good moments generally. Like any ******* other marriage.