Is it possible to avoid bank fees without getting involved with some other scam factory?

Update: I don't want to lose money to someone who does nothing of value for me. The only reason I even need a bank is because banks exist. It's dumb, just give me cash and I will store in a safer place then with these crooks. Unfortunately Employers are (probably) usually paid off by banks in the same way that... show more I don't want to lose money to someone who does nothing of value for me.
The only reason I even need a bank is because banks exist. It's dumb, just give me cash and I will store in a safer place then with these crooks. Unfortunately Employers are (probably) usually paid off by banks in the same way that Facebook and Yahoo are paid off by Phone Companies so they can stay an "essential" part when they're literally useless to anyone capable of downloading Discord or Skype.
Update 2: Anyways if there is a way to get money from an employer who won't give you cash, without losing any of it on the way?
0