Anonymous

Do Iranian guys (and other Middle Eastern guys like Turks, Arabs, Kurds) like brown women??

I’m a 24 year old Pakistani woman in case you were wondering what “brown” meant. I’ve noticed that I get attention from guys of pretty much most ethnicities but the men that I admire the most, Iranian men, I get no attention from at all. I grew up with a lot of Iranian influence in my life so their culture, language and poetry is a big part of who I am. I don’t think they reciprocate my feelings though. They literally avoid me like the friggin plague. I make blatant eye contact with them to show my interest in them and they still avoid me like I’m some kind of pest. I feel so unwanted and unworthy of them. I don’t know. I feel like they’re appalled by me because I’m not white.

Is it true that they hold white women to a higher esteem than brown women???

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best Answer

You seem to be trying to lump all Iranian or other Middle Eastern males into the same category, and make a blanket generalization. Do Iranian and other Middle Eastern guys like brown women? SOME do, some don't. Some like SOME brown women, and not other ones. Every person on this planet is different, dear. With different tastes and opinions. Do you think that every brown or Pakistani woman is exactly alike, with exactly the same tastes, likes and judgments??? Really? No of course you don't. So why would you assume that everyone else is the same?

• Brian
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

That would depend on the individual i'm sure, i'm seeing this Brown term more and more now in relation to South Asians which kind of overlooks the fact that their are lots of groups in the world who are brown in skin colour but aren't all the same race. Pakistan and north west India as well as those Middle eastern countries you mentioned are considered racially Caucasian for the most part in anthropology anyway.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Iranian, Arabs and Turks are generally thought of as ugly. But you Pakistanis are even uglier. Pakistanis are some of the ugliest people on this planet. You have ugly blackish skin, very ugly facial features and smell horrid.

• 5 months ago

Arab men Iranian men and Turkish men like all races and colors of women

But Pakistani women aren't wanted among them they consider you ugly and stinky

Pakistani women are not wanted pretty much everywhere

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You must live in Britain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.