Do Iranian guys (and other Middle Eastern guys like Turks, Arabs, Kurds) like brown women??

I’m a 24 year old Pakistani woman in case you were wondering what “brown” meant. I’ve noticed that I get attention from guys of pretty much most ethnicities but the men that I admire the most, Iranian men, I get no attention from at all. I grew up with a lot of Iranian influence in my life so their culture,... show more I’m a 24 year old Pakistani woman in case you were wondering what “brown” meant. I’ve noticed that I get attention from guys of pretty much most ethnicities but the men that I admire the most, Iranian men, I get no attention from at all. I grew up with a lot of Iranian influence in my life so their culture, language and poetry is a big part of who I am. I don’t think they reciprocate my feelings though. They literally avoid me like the friggin plague. I make blatant eye contact with them to show my interest in them and they still avoid me like I’m some kind of pest. I feel so unwanted and unworthy of them. I don’t know. I feel like they’re appalled by me because I’m not white.

Is it true that they hold white women to a higher esteem than brown women???