Harry Potter- FanFiction?

Hi everyone! I have been searching for a while for a fanfic that I read some time ago of in the web FanFiction: -It was a dracoxhermione fanfic -It was set on the sith book, Half blood Prince -Hermione finds Draco crying as she was also crying both of them confort each other somehow, but... -Hermione gets stuck in... show more Hi everyone!

I have been searching for a while for a fanfic that I read some time ago of in the web FanFiction:
-It was a dracoxhermione fanfic
-It was set on the sith book, Half blood Prince
-Hermione finds Draco crying as she was also crying both of them confort each other somehow, but...
-Hermione gets stuck in a time loop (due to reasons that are not stated at the beginning of the story and i can not remember) and draco forgets everything (so like the movie Groundhog day)
-It is a complete fanfic

If you recognize this story or know any similar one that I could read I would be really thankfull!
1 answer 1