I need to replace my outlet that my fridge plugs into. What is a tamper resistant outlet?

I bought this one. (An electrician is installing it, but I am curious to know if the one I bought is okay - the one you see in the pic) It says: Tamper Resistant - Built in Electric Shutter?? What s that? Is tamper resistant only for preventing little kids from sticking something into the socket? or is it for... show more I bought this one. (An electrician is installing it, but I am curious to know if the one I bought is okay - the one you see in the pic)

It says: Tamper Resistant - Built in Electric Shutter?? What s that?

Is tamper resistant only for preventing little kids from sticking something into the socket? or is it for something else?
Update: Hmm... I couldn't upload a pic. Did YA stop allowing pics?
Update 2: Here is a photo of the outlet I bought. Thank you for your help
https://ibb.co/KrZqhBB
Update 3: Wow some people do not understand how to read. I did not say that I needed the tamper resistant outlet, I did not say I have kids, I did not say I was worried about kids getting behind the fridge.

All I was trying to understand was can a fridge be plugged into this outlet, or do I have to buy a different one.
Update 4: So the one I bought was the right one and the electrician installed it. Yay