Hypothetical scenario for both Atheists and Christians: if you could choose between Heaven, Hell and nonexistence, which would it be and why?

Me personally, I'd choose nothingness. I don't care enough about others to live for them or anything else in general. And I don't want to suffer eternally. So neither place is suited for someone like me. There's no place in this universe for me. So, I choose nothingness. No accountability to God or... show more Me personally, I'd choose nothingness. I don't care enough about others to live for them or anything else in general. And I don't want to suffer eternally. So neither place is suited for someone like me. There's no place in this universe for me. So, I choose nothingness. No accountability to God or anyone else. Just me suspended and disintegrated into nothingness.