Do you speak other languages except of English ?

At what I call the tourist level, enough to get by as a tourist in a foreign nation, I speak: Russian, Italian, German, French, and Spanish.

Took Russian in college. Lived in Italy. Have a housekeeper from El Salvador. Took French in Action, a self learning program. And had a German piano teacher. That's how I learned the languages.

At the tourist level I can: ask for directions, order a meal or drinks, take a cab or ride public transportation, shop at stores, make tour reservations, etc. Stuff that one does as a tourist. I've used my languages successfully in France, Germany, and Argentina as a tourist, but lived in Italy for a year (so I'm a bit beyond just tourist in Italian).

Yes I speak Italian !!!

A fair bit of French, and a smattering of other languages, like German, Russian, and Swahili.

Yes. They are Italian, Portuguese and German.

• Otto

Yes, German, Swebian, Denglish, and about other people.

You mean "besides English." Yes: Greek, Spanish, Italian, and some French.

Romanian is my native language.

• Cogito

Yes, French, Spanish and I can get by in German. I also understand some Italian, Latin and Welsh.

Yes, I know Russian, I know some Spanish

• Lôn

Yes, my first language is Welsh and I can just about get by in French and Portuguese.