I have a Cricut Explore Air 2 and can’t get it disassembled for repairs.?

I have a Cricut Explore Air 2 that was knocked off a table and I’m fairly certain the fall jarred the power connection on the PCB board and shifted it to the point where it has disconnected. I need to open this thing up and check it out, but there aren’t any videos or anyone for that matter that have done a how to... show more I have a Cricut Explore Air 2 that was knocked off a table and I’m fairly certain the fall jarred the power connection on the PCB board and shifted it to the point where it has disconnected. I need to open this thing up and check it out, but there aren’t any videos or anyone for that matter that have done a how to on its break down. The info I’ve gathered is that there are several clips in certain areas holding everything on so even if you remove every screw; it still won’t come a apart. I messed with it for hours without any luck. Any knowledge or help is appreciated. I just need to take the bottom off and possibly solder a couple connections. Thanks.