How soon after getting a job can I rent out a flat? (I’m in the uk if that makes any difference)?

I’ve never had a job before but I want to move out of home. I think my credit rating is low, not sure if it would me renting a flat? If I were to get a job, how long would it take for me to be able to get a flat? Would they need to see payments from this job for more than one month (considering it would be my first... show more I’ve never had a job before but I want to move out of home. I think my credit rating is low, not sure if it would me renting a flat? If I were to get a job, how long would it take for me to be able to get a flat? Would they need to see payments from this job for more than one month (considering it would be my first job) or would I be able to get one with my first pay check?