Military Question?

So I was planning to join the military but I haven t decided which branch. Anyway my question is about credit, I have credit card debt and slowly paying off but always on time with my payment, my credit score is low but not bad! My gf however has a lot of unpaid medical bills when she was younger, and has student... show more So I was planning to join the military but I haven t decided which branch. Anyway my question is about credit, I have credit card debt and slowly paying off but always on time with my payment, my credit score is low but not bad! My gf however has a lot of unpaid medical bills when she was younger, and has student loans that needs to be paid. We planned on getting married next year before I join the military but i don t know if her low credit score will affect my chances in joining the military after getting married? We also have 2 young kids, and my gf is working 2 part time jobs so we can pay off our debt. I just want to make sure they will be alright before I join. Serious answer only please. Does her credit/debt affect mine in joining the military?
It s has always been my dream to join the military and I have to join before I pass the age requirements