Ramadan: Tell me how do you think of below?

يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتِيَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَأَوْفُوا بِعَهْدِي أُوفِ بِعَهْدِكُمْ وَإِيَّايَ فَارْهَبُونِ ﴿۴۰﴾ O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and be faithful to (your) covenant with Me, I will fulfill (My) covenant with you; and of Me, Me alone, should you be afraid (۴۰) وَآمِنُوا بِمَا أَنْزَلْتُ مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا مَعَكُمْ وَلَا تَكُونُوا أَوَّلَ كَافِرٍ بِهِ وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا وَإِيَّايَ فَاتَّقُونِ ﴿۴۱﴾ And believe in what I have revealed, verifying that which is with you, and be not the first to deny it, neither take a mean price in exchange for My communications; and Me, Me alone should you fear (۴۱) وَ

Favorite Answer

Israel needs to obliterate Palestine

Salam,

the children of Israel mentioned in the Quran are believers because they accepted their Prophet, Musa (alaihi salam), as well as the original Torah before it became corrupted which mentioned Prophet Muhammad (s) and the Noble Quran, of which the children of Israel believed in both.

Those children of Israel are not the same as the Jews today who reject Prophet Muhammad (s) and are thus non believers.

wa salam.

• blue sky

Why don't the Muslim take it up with God. Because it was God who led the Jewish tribes to Palestine..... in the holy scriptures