What car should i buy?

Im a girl I wanna buy a car but i want it tiny one and have a low price any recommendations?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Define ''low price''' with a number. What may seem inexpensive to me might be way out of your budget. The same goes for ''tiny''. Give an example. Tiny like a Smart ForTwo or ''tiny'' like a Honda Civic? Big difference in size

• 6 months ago

mazda Miata/ MX5

• 6 months ago

Depends where you live, your budget and so on. If you know nothing about cars, consider a Toyota Yaris, Honda or Mazda 2

• 6 months ago

Tiny cars don't do well in collisions with other cars -- because they are tiny. Forget "cute" and go for safety and reliability.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dimo
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

You were asking about one of those oversized "Mini Cooper" things? You want a car like I own -- a Smart Fortwo. 8'10" long, 5'2" wide, 5'1" tall, 1,650 pounds. The *safest* small car, most fun, cutest, very comfortable. (I bought mine because it is taller than most other cars, easier to go inside and sit in.)

Not to mention it is easy to park.

Attachment image
    • Never
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

4 negatives. Its not just me that thinks you are wrong.

• 6 months ago

Don't get anything smaller than a Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla. Both have infinite price ranges. Being in a wreck with a Smart car would be dangerous for occupants.

• Bertsta
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Look up the YouTube clip of a Smart Car being driven into a 4WD. The 4WD gets hammered, the Smart doesn't. They're safer than you think.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.