I was told by another YA user that my recent post in "politics" was moved to other sites after I continually moved it back....what gives?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

This question , just as an example , has nothing to do with politics and so belongs in another category .

Source(s): Was your question that got moved asking about Trump's hair or Melania's shoes ?
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

If you go into your YA Activity and see that a question you asked is not located in the subcategory where it belongs, based on the topic, but it was previously located there, then it means a Level 7 user moved it. Some do it to harass a user, subcategory, or the entire community. You can relocate your question as can any other Level 7 user, but there is no guarantee that one or more abusive users won't put it back in a subcategory where it doesn't belong. Some even use code to automatically relocate questions to categories, so they don't need to manually move the question (and the routine will continue to run at a frequency they program, for as long as they choose, provided they keep their computer running and connected to the internet).

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Someone is Being a Troll and moving your Question to that Category for some Reason

If its a Politic Post its Possible someone may not Like your Post Politics is a Dangerous Subject that I would Avoid Posting about Online all it can Take is 1 Person to not like your Posts and they get Hurt and then they Report It

• Ben
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

People on this site can have different opinions. Thus one can move the question categories back and forth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ala
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

They might have thought it really belonged in politics.

• 1 year ago

You might hurting everyone by your previous questions on this section.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Looking at your posts, they are all opinion and soapbox ranting. With those types of questions, users with the opposite opinions will always be moving your posts.

• 1 year ago

Oh, so you moved it with one of your sock puppet accounts (which is against TOS, btw)? Level 2s don't have the power to move questions.

Perhaps your post was offensive or irrelevant to politics, which happens all the time.

• ...Show all comments
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

ALL users can move their own questions, even Level 1 users. They cannot move anyone else's questions.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

As long as you miss all the politics issues, Yahoo is working.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.