Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

5 DAYS since the last question in this section. Remember when the page would fill before you had a chance to write and post your answers.?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Zack
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Back in 2010 - 2012, this section would have a ton of questions. However, many of the good users (ex: Skipper747) have left the aircraft section, and Yahoo Answers has gotten worse over the years, which are some of the reasons for the decline in the Aircraft section.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There are a lot Less users on this Site then there use to be Also Yahoo's Servers don't Tend to pull up all of the Questions that are being Asked in the Category

• someg
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

You flyboys crack me up!

• 6 months ago

Gone to Twitter, Facebook and several other paths for delusion, misinformation, and all sorts of blather. Just look at what has happened to the highest elected office communications.

Source(s): Have a Yahoo Group for Astronomy where there were lots of messages every day. Now a few a year. Ditto with Computer Helper one too.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Yes, we remember when. Trolls and idiots have ruined it. You haven't helped.

• Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Good to see that YOU are still a PRlCK. At least you're consistent.

• 6 months ago

Many of the real aviation people are fed up with the trolls.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That’s because some troll has a particular obsession about a China National Aviation Corporation C-46 named the Peking Boulevard and his questions keep getting deleted.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

ive never been in that section but it could be cause of the captcha stuff

• LOL no one really talks about aviation, sorry...

• 6 months ago

Ah, I have been answering new questions as they arrive, every five minutes or less...

You have problems on your end, I suspect.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.