Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 6 months ago

Is being able to draw really well genetic?

• LP7

Perhaps.The eye/hand co-ordination and environment you are exposed to with family or encouragement from learned people.

It may be because even with training, some people can't really draw.

I think it's a talent, a gift and not everyone has that talent.

I think in some ways it is. In my family, my grandma, dad and I have always been a bit artistic

Practice is perfect but different people do have different starting points... almost everyone can reach the finish line.

I think it is . Just like singing , playing the guitar , writing music , ECT .

It can be. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t achieve artistic ways through yourself.

i think so, its very genetic

• Matt

Its a skill. Consistant effort and practice. Youll never draw well if you are not determined to improve.

• Yes and no. Good control of the hand muscles may be genetic, but actually making use of those muscles and refining them through one's life takes time and effort