Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

How can I stop being so horny all the time? It really starts affecting my life? Read details please?

I guess I should start with a little introduction...

I'm a 25 years old guy and I've never had a girlfriend before.

I guess that's the #1 reason why I feel so horny all the time.

At first it wasn't something that bad, but it really starts affecting me deeply.

I guess my desire is for love which is why I'm always so turned on.

I can generally contain myself while I'm at work or while I'm doing something I like, but every single time I'm bored or alone I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Is there any possible way to not feel horny anymore?

I guess most would say: get a girlfriend..

I'm not exactly physically attractive or rich or that funny so a girlfriend is out of the question for me.

Advice please?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Stoo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

So work on making yourself more attractive. That starts with cutting out the self-pity and loathing. That's never attractive. There's plenty of ugly, poor and dull people who have girlfriends. (Hint - they tend to be as ugly, poor or dull...if you're waiting for a witty rich supermodel, be prepared to wait forever. Play in your league.)

Also, you seem to be mixing horniness and loneliness. The two are not the same thing. Rub one out if you're horny. If you're lonely, be a better person that someone might want to spend time with.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Get a fleshlight or masturbate. The purpose of a girlfriend is not for you to relieve yourself. Girls don't like to be used.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

just think of your mom it will disgust you in an instant.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You need to calm down

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

It's testosterone. And it's not a desire for love that you have, it's a desire for sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.