ella asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

I'm 13 and a virgin. My period if 2-4 months late (I forgot) I take medication for my anxiety. Help...?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

meds ....unless you had a try intercourse which can knock you up

• 6 months ago

If you are taking this medication recently it could be a secondary effect and you should go to your doctor and explain him/her the situation. You can probably get another type of pills with different components.

If this is not the case I would suggest to go to the gynecologist, it could be another cause and it is never too much to check it since it is your heath.

I would still suggest you take a deep breath and try not to get too anxious with this, usually stress makes the menstruation irregular and delays it

• mom
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

you should speak with the doctor about it. I am sure nothing is wrong. I am sure it is not your medication but just too be sure, check with the doctor

• 6 months ago

Hello! I’m also 13! It is very normal for a teen to have irregular periods. I also take meds for anxiety and it doesn’t affect my periods. Sometimes I have 6 months between periods. If you are still worried in a few months then contact your doctor or tell a parent. Happy to help!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If you're a virgin...you won't be pregnant, will you?....think about it!

• 6 months ago

It's perfectly normal for a girl your age to have irregular periods or to skip periods. It takes time for your maturing body to produce all the hormones needed to have regular cycles. Remember, the human body is not a machine and doesn't always run on calendar time.

• carrie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

At 13 years of age your periods will be late, your body will settle into a regular pattern, over the next year, Have a word with your mom and she will explain it all to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.