Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 6 months ago

How come white folks don't put any seasoning on their chicken and prefer dry and bland meat?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because we’re dry and bland people who can’t jump and have no innate sense of rhythm. We just like to use multi-syllabic words, attend wine and cheese parties and go antiquing in Martha’s Vineyard on the weekend. It’s very non-Caucasian of you to be concerned about our culinary deficiencies, however. Perhaps the races can meet on common ground for mutually beneficial objectives after all.

• ?6 months agoReport

Is curtisports2 multi-syllabic worded?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I actually prefer seasoning/herbs on my chicken. It would taste bland without it and I hate that. Also some salt and pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice tastes great on it too

• 6 months ago

they do youre just talking to the wrong white people

• 6 months ago

Oh shut up not all of them do that and not all black ppl over season and deep fry their food everyone needs to stop with the generalizations.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

WHY DO ALL BLACK FOLKS DEEP FRY THEIR CHICKEN?

• 6 months ago

If the entire race don't season their food then you can ask why don't they season their food.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Thanks for your prejudice. Bigotry is not appreciated.

We do NOT prefer any such thing, but it's what we are used to and we prefer the actual taste of the food. We DO season with salt and pepper and maybe herbs. If by seasoning you mean spices, I hate them, especially hot ones, as they make all food taste the same.

• 6 months ago

Racist much????

• 6 months ago

I am white...

I season food, not just chicken but all foods and some drinks as well.

I think you need to improve your research or expand you circle of friends.

• 6 months ago

Idk how they do it ol Hispanic

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.