if i am wearing a michael kors leather jacket in public will people notice how expensive it is?

its the only leather jacket i have and it looks decent on me, but i dont want to have that emanating malaise of rich douchebag, you know? How many people are going to notice im wearing a $400 leather jacket? honestly, i wasnt the one who bought it. it was from my father and i neglected it for about 3 years. i pulled it from the attic and was like, "damn. micheal kors leather jacket. just collecting dust." Anyhoo. yeah. people generally arent going to notice right?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I am wearing second hand 10$ leather jacket from ebay and use another one for riding wich is at least 40-50 y old. Proper leather doesn’t age, so paying 400$ is wastefull. Just wear the jacket, no one will see what it’s worth, even if it’s designer

• 4 months ago

$400 for a leather jacket isn't really that expensive, seriously, so no ones going to think you're rich. Also Michael Kors leather jackets regularly go on sale for half that price. Ladies Michael Kors leather jackets are made of delicate lambskin, so they get damaged or tear easily. They are also very poorly made, and you can see a lot of stitching errors. I know, my wife has two of them, and both were not at full price because they were on sale of course. The only ones who will know that you have a Michael Kors jackets are others who have the same jacket, or those who want one.

• 6 months ago

if you leave the price tag on--

• Joan6 months agoReport

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

LMFAO Michael kors is generic and cheap. They have 60% store wide sales all the time and everybody wears MK. If you really want to “flaunt your wealth” buy a Canada goose jacket like the rest of us. Only the true wealthy can afford it.

Source(s): #catch up
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I would question the authenticity of a 400 MC leather jacket. I rarely gives a rat's *** what things people wear cost! If it fits well and looks good is what I look at if at all.

• 6 months ago

Some people will notice and some won't.

Of course.

• 6 months ago

yeah because its leather and michael Kors

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

why care what they think and just wear it

• 6 months ago

Depends of how expensive it look

• Asa6 months agoReport

it looks like any other old leather jacket, really. its got this orange-esque collar thing going on and it has that little metal piece on the back with "micheal kors" written on that (though its not visible). honestly kind of ******* retarded how much it cost.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Shithead...people don't care what you are wearing as long as it isn't abnormal. $400 for a leather jacket is not a lot. Get over yourself. NOBODY is going to notice. Stop being such a narcissistic douche.

• Nickname
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

I have 50 y old leather jacket from china that is tearless, spotless and I use it for riding. Unless 400 $ comes with 100 y guarantee, it’s retarded to spend more than 40$ on cow or pig leather.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.