If i am wearing a michael kors leather jacket in public will people notice how expensive it is?

its the only leather jacket i have and it looks decent on me, but i dont want to have that emanating malaise of rich douchebag, you know? How many people are going to notice im wearing a $400 leather jacket? honestly, i wasnt the one who bought it. it was from my father and i neglected it for about 3 years. i... show more its the only leather jacket i have and it looks decent on me, but i dont want to have that emanating malaise of rich douchebag, you know? How many people are going to notice im wearing a $400 leather jacket? honestly, i wasnt the one who bought it. it was from my father and i neglected it for about 3 years. i pulled it from the attic and was like, "damn. micheal kors leather jacket. just collecting dust." Anyhoo. yeah. people generally arent going to notice right?