Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

Are the liberals on this site truly as stupid and ignorant as they act, or just arrogant pretending to be smart, yet narcissistic?

Favorite Answer

they are geniuses compared to the contards.

I seriously believe many cons are clinically insane and should be deported or jailed

You nailed libtards with "just arrogant pretending to be smart, yet narcissistic".

Confirmation bias is your friend

I think I am really as stupid and ignorant as I act, but luckily I generally act with reason and kindness, which I don't consider stupid or ignorant. Your question, on the other hand ....

• Jeff S

We aren't the ones getting our information from one source(Fox News)!!!!

• Sam

We are the educated ones.

• Lili

Sweetie, if you want to troll, try something less obvious. This is just juvenile.

Liberals are, on average, better educated than conservatives. That's a fact. One does have to be intelligent to benefit from education.

I am not a liberal. (If you feel the need to group people together, I am a libertarian socialist)

However, a liberal is some one who is willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own, they are open to new ideas and they are favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms. In a political context liberals favor individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform.

Just because you are not educated, it does not mean other people are stupid.

Don’t worry about other Americans so much.