Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

A girl wants to have sex with my wife, should I allow ?

My wife is 35 and she is 30. She is my wifes best friend and is is lusting after my wife. My wife also want some sex from her. But I donot feel comfortable ? Am I a protective husband ? Should I allow ?

If you aren’t comfortable with it your wife should already drop the subject. I would even go so far as to say that she shouldn’t be around this other woman anymore. You aren’t being protective, when you married each other you vowed to be loyal to each other and if you aren’t ok with it and she does it anyway, it’s cheating no matter the sex of the other person. If that happens it shows your wife has no respect for you and that you’re in a toxic relationship. It’s no different than if it were a male friend she were asking about.

• kim

Why is not your wife ending her relationship with this friend. Sit down with your wife and inquire about her thoughts here. You need to know how disturbed your wife is, and if she is bisexual. Personally this is not good at all. I would not want a spouse acting out sexually in my marriage. Good grief where is this society going? Any sin before God is embraced these days, dont kid yourself.

Only is she lets you watch..And don't forget to make the video so when you get your DIVORCE you will not have to pay her Alimony or attorney fees.

Contrary to popular opinion Marriage doesn't necessarily mean that your Wife isn't just as free as she ever was to do whatever she chooses to do with whomever she chooses to have anything to do with, regardless of what you think you can choose to 'Allow',,,

So,,if YOU want anything to do with it,,you might consider finding out how either feels about a Threesome or if they'd even consider 'Allowing' you Watch, or if they'd even agree to 'Allowing' you have anything to do with it at all!

• Tara

Nooooooooooo … never … not even open for discussion .. ever !

NOOOOOOO... Your wife is a lesbian that means

• kristy

Why don’t you watch? It could be fun

If you allow and she likes it, she will move in and you will be kicked out.

You should only allow this to happen if you can have a threesome. Or you're wife allows you to sleep with another woman.

• Jesere

Allow? You are not your wife's parent.

• larry6 months agoReport

Nickname, what if Superman fought God