Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Do you think that the alleged oil tanker incident was a "false flag?"?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No I don’t think so

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Wag the dog? Wouldn’t be surprised. Lots of clandestine, strategic stuff going on in ‘merca especially when a new war is needed for economic reasons. Good for all those GOP politicians heavily invested in defense stocks, etc

• 6 months ago

No. No. No. No. No.

( this meets the 15 character minimum.)

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Nothing "alleged" about the oil tanker incident. It actually happened. There is plenty of real hard evidence of a crippled ship in the Gulf, and videos of Iranian military acting to destroy evidence by removing an unexploded mine from the side of the ship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It is beginning to look that way.

• 6 months ago

It could very easily have been.

• 6 months ago

Only idiots would think so

All we need is for Putin to state that it wasn't Iran -- and that will absolutely confirm it was Iran

• hoarseman
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I don't rule it out ,nothings impossible , but I've found it sensible to go with the most ******** obvious answer until there is evidence to think otherwise ."Walk like a duck , quack like a duck", and all that .

• gerald
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

the USA and Britain are struggling to keep the world from having its own life again it was dead 75 years ago troops are still straddling the world where they have no right to be today they are still organising a defence when there is no threat but them

• gerald
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

why are your enemies so stupid they always shoot themselves in the foot or is it an American bullet the world is not stupid man

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

*Sigh*

I do not care. The fairy godmother could have carried it out for all I care.

No British national or Briton fan should care about the oil tanker incident. It was some foreign event in some foreign location very far away, and the relevant people (Britons, obviously) and their safety are not involved. It is not worth a second of my attention, and I am sick of hearing about it.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

To immerse yourself in my very highly advanced material and to see evidence of my very enlightened ways, Google "survivalistinfo" (include the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.

It should replace the Bible.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sounds fake to me usa has done it before like 9/11 and the Vietnam war.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.