About cats urine?

My male cat is about to be 1 year old this month he is not fixed and I think from yesterday I noticed too much meowing on the doors my female cat is in other room which door is closed and my cat was meowing there most of the time and sometimes at me or in kitchen today i noticed he went and peed for like 7 times... show more My male cat is about to be 1 year old this month he is not fixed and I think from yesterday I noticed too much meowing on the doors my female cat is in other room which door is closed and my cat was meowing there most of the time and sometimes at me or in kitchen today i noticed he went and peed for like 7 times small amount each time not very small u know what i mean he did in sand box because it’s near the room which he meowing one time he peed out of sandbox near it im so scared i call the vet and asked him he said he is spraying because he is adult now if u don’t want this problem fix him but still im scared is it possible for him to do that ? I don’t want it to be urine infection or something he urines out of litter box once in moon he always go in litterbox or my sofa sometimes he tries to mate with toy I understand that he is adult from 5 months old but still doesn’t mark with urine except sometimes in sofa so that was good thing and yesterday also i saw pee on my sofa i will keep eye on him see if he gets normal but is it possible that he is marking but in the litter box ???
7 answers 7