How to remove wrinkles and scarring from face?

I'm 23 years old but am often told I look closer to 30 due to the amount of wrinkles I have around my face and on my forehead. Aside from this, I have severe scarring left over from my acne years ago which has gradually faded into small clusters of indentations on the skin. A lot of people say it makes me look... show more I'm 23 years old but am often told I look closer to 30 due to the amount of wrinkles I have around my face and on my forehead. Aside from this, I have severe scarring left over from my acne years ago which has gradually faded into small clusters of indentations on the skin. A lot of people say it makes me look like Tommy Wiseau.

Tried all the methods such as moisturising, drinking more water to hydrate the skin and a few different creams but am noticing no difference at all.

I can't really afford laser treatment or Botox. Does anyone know of any effective methods of removing these wrinkles/scars?