Me and my girlfriend were approached by elderly couple on the streets of Dusseldorf does anyone know what it about ?

Ok so I was recently in Dusseldorf with my German girlfriend and an elderly couple approached us who said they wanted to talk to us about world peace. The man was holding a wooden board with two shots of juice on it and the women spoke first to my girlfriend in German then to me in English. They had a piece of... show more Ok so I was recently in Dusseldorf with my German girlfriend and an elderly couple approached us who said they wanted to talk to us about world peace.
The man was holding a wooden board with two shots of juice on it and the women spoke first to my girlfriend in German then to me in English. They had a piece of paper and they said if we agreed with what they said on the paper we should write our names at the bottom and then my girlfriend and me would share a shot of this juice (I believe it was cranberry juice) my girlfriend would drink the first half then I would finish the shot. They explained that the paper said we should be more faithful and set a good example to future generations. They seemed to be saying that this was to bring my girlfriend and I together whether as friends or romantically. Does anyone know any thing about what this is for/about ?