How is London's Mayor any of Trump's business? What does he get out of gratuitous criticism? What good does this do?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Have you Americans not yet realised that Trump is an out and out racist, probably supports and may well have been a member of the KKK.

As Sadiq Khan is not white Trump takes every opportunity to try to take Sadiq Khan down but he is much more intelligent than that and knows that Trump is a total fool. Look at the people he has insulted since he took office and how many of those were non white?

I say to you Trump try to forsake your total ignorance and before you criticise other countries for their knife crimes GET YOUR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER.

The USA has a history of the most horrendous mass shootings and a good many since Trump has had his feet under the White House table.

What has Trump really done about it?

• James
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

The Muslim mayor said bad things about Trump first because he knows Trump is a good friend of Israel and Trump does not take any guff from anyone even radical mayor Muslims

• James
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

The mayor does not like Trump because Trump is for protecting Israel from the radical Muslims who are out to wipe Israel off the face of the earth

• 6 months ago

The idiot mayor over in London criticized him first. I don't blame Donald for striking back.

• sam
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

trump wants attention like a 2 year old. he is an imbecile

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Alternatively, How is Trump any of the London mayor's business?

Maybe if Khan did not take pot-shots at Trump then Trump would not retaliate. Just a thought.

• 6 months ago

Khan began this war long ago. It’s not recently.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Awww did Trump hurt the snowflakes little fweelings?

Go have yourself a good cry.

• Jim2
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

No. It's not a question of hurt feelings at all. Would it hurt your feelings if I called you a little blue faced wimp? No offense of course.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That mayor needs a good beating from Trump!

The British sold their soul to the devil by embracing the muzzies.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It isn’t any of Trump’s business. And Trump can’t do his own job of running this country. He is someone who should never try to tell another person what they are doing is wrong or how to do something. He said he had met the Prince of Whales. He is too goddamn dumb to be believed. And we all know there were thousands of examples I could have chosen to show his ignorance. It is truly profound.

• Jim2
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Good answer. Tossup between the one I picked as best and yours.

• 6 months ago

I agree. Pointing out the foolhardiness of the mayor will solve nothing. London is on its way down.

Rather unfortunate, but a solution isn't going to come from the outside.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.