how much will it cost to build a bed room not connected to the house like it guest house but not a house just a bedroom in the philippines?

so my girlfriend wants to build a bedroom separate from the house I guess out of cinder blocks. do you know how much will it cost maybe not sure on the size with a like feet and inch but here a photo to give the size she say she did like

i guess she still want it out of cinder books but she did like this pic of a room trying to get some kind of idea also i am not the one paying for this she is

this will be built in the Philippines not USA

there a tiny house that even smaller then the one i posted http://sibonga.com/construction-blog/wp-content/up...

one last thing the property is private the ower let my gf fmaily live there as her father is the care taker and he harvest the coconuts then the owner sell it and her father get a % of the sale so it not like there be many pepole to see it

But does ann one know how much it is going to cost to build some thing like that

• RICK

Depends on where the property is located

I could get one made from coco lumber and bamboo for about $500 including labor

Hollow blocks as cinder blocks are called in the Philippines will almost double it

• james

As you say coconut plantation. & house like in livable. I assume she has family in area? 3 shovels good quality $15 each from Uni Top, 2 good bullock knifes, $ 12 each. 1 spool bailing wire small $12 farm supply, 1 box nails with 2 hammers $15. 4 box's screws $7, Sheetmetal for roof $150, odds & ins $20. bags cement $200, hollow blocks $200. Have her family dig trench for foundation footing. Next hollow blocks for foundation. Red concreate is better for pouring floor so first class cement for that add $50. Once floor & foundation up. Get drunk on local rhum. Add $30 for this. Next go to swamp area & cut your bamboo poles. Have older aunts split them for weaving walls. Good 2 year old bamboo or older place for studs, beams & rafters. Bailing wire & nail together. Once building frame is up & secure get drunk with family. $40. Next with screws put on sheet metal roof. You will need two speed wrenchs & sockets here. Another $12. Once roof is on put up wove bamboo walls with wire & nails. Now house is up. Once done you must party hardy. so $300 for hog $200 for icecream & other food plates & such. $400 for good drink ice + some soda & such for the kids that will come. So figure if done right at $1,500 U.S. or more. If you wish fancy windows & such. water heavy sheet metal for roof & such $2,500 or more. I have some experience in Philippine plantation building. Do they have a title or long term easement to build here? Is this a communist plantation? Muslim area? Is land tied up in family holding? I have a feeling you are about to be took for a ride if you do not know these facts. But that is close to cost on a Philippine room I just gave you. One thing they say in the Philippines is Bamboo we have. Most if you live in a area can be got for free. So is used.

1K$ bribe to the local Mayor. 1K$ builder wages1K$ for stolen building materials. so 3000$ USD

• zeeboy99 z6 months agoReport

why would i need to bribe any 1 & why would thy need stolen materials GF has permission to build from D owner of D property it's in Province & it's not in a city all i trying to find out is how much to build it.& a very small house cost from 3000 to 4000 why a room would cost the same it not a house

Does local zoning regulations permit such construction ?

• RICK

Never been to Philippines's have you?
      Zoning regulations are almost non existent
      I have built two homes plus numerous smaller buildings with so much as a permit

You shouldn't build a new house in your garden, just make your living room to be a bed room.

• Jeff

This is weird and will probably cost a lot both monetarily and socially.

• zeeboy99 z6 months agoReport

the tiny house but maybe not look like that but close to that

bribe the architect with his life. Might work, its illegal tho so I wouldnt try,